Sunday 6 January 2013

Coast

During construction of the old WWII emplacement I hit upon the idea of creating a coastline that could be laid onto a battlemat. So as I am responsible for the Bodo table for this years Crisis Point 2 weekend I though I would build enough pieces to allow the fjord to extend along way along the table to give plenty of options for amphibious landings etc. Here is the coastline so far, three modules completed with one more WIP. More are cut ready as I think I will need about 16ft-18ft of coastline eventually.

Aerial view of WIP coastline

Abandoned WWII gun emplacement along the Norwegian coast 

View along coast

Possible landing point for WP amphibious forces

Lots more to do including lighthouses from Leven Miniatures and a large bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment